Plans for updated games?

Technology and the pace of life have given video gaming a whole new charter: Make people’s lives better and healthier. Discuss!
Earxz

Plans for updated games?

Post by Earxz »

I was wondering, I have the Wild Divine sensor and Inner Tube 3, which I do use frequently and really enjoy it. A while ago, I was introduced to Somatic Vision games through neurofeedback via Cygnet, which has 8 additional map packages, and some settings, that are unavailable for the biofeedback versions, which is disappointing, because I really liked those map packages. Are there any plans to update some of these older games, like Inner Tube and Dual Drive, and possibly release the expansion pack for the Biofeedback versions of Inner Tube as an additional product? I personally would absolutely buy them if so.
Ryan Deluz

Re: Plans for updated games?

Post by Ryan Deluz »

There are some games that were designed exclusively for Cygnet, which include the Inner Tube expansion pack, Synchrony, Alpha Theta, Toy Train, and HyperPong Infinity. These games won't be available for Alive. The Inner Tube expansion pack, in particular was a joint project that contains more than just Somatic Vision assets. Dual Drive and Dual Drive II are both available for Alive, do you have Alive? Alive is required for all of the additional Somatic Vision games, and there are many, such as Arcade, Dreamscapes, Tropical Heat, Dual Drive II, VR, etc.