Unable to train scl stability or scl

For questions, discussions and suggestions regarding Alive Pioneer for GP8 Amp
Ateeq

Unable to train scl stability or scl

Post by Ateeq »

Hi Ryan my scl stability remains at 1 and when snapping fingers of other hand no change ,so scl stability is not feasible
truing to train scl ,starting value is 0.83 and wheni try to change via snapping fingers on other hand no change also try ro relax no change ,is this value to low to start with and will I be able to train at all .
Regards Ateeq
Ryan Deluz

Re: Unable to train scl stability or scl

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi Ateeq,

Have you tried putting some moisturizer or conductive paste on your fingers? Have you tried zooming in on the SCL to see the smallest possible changes?

This suggestion also can help your ECG issues: Have you tried warming the room? If you are cold your SCL and ECG will be harder to read.

If your skin is on the dryer/thicker side, it may be useful to acquire some Ten20 conductive paste, which you can use to help you train SCL, ECG and EMG. You can also use NuPrep (both are made by http://www.weaverandcompany.com/), an abrasive gel, to prepare the area (this suggestion does not apply to SCL, but only to other measurements). It seems that US customers, at least at this time, can request a free sample of NuPrep and Ten20. If you know someone in the US perhaps you can ask them to get a sample and forward it to you. Otherwise look for a distributor in your area, or that ships internationally. These aren't the only options (you can use regular moisturizer, or just use a rough cloth) but these are what the pros use.
Ateeq

Re: Unable to train scl stability or scl

Post by Ateeq »

Hi Ryan I will try what you suggest ,thanks for such a detailed response
Regards Ateeq