Scl and Arousal

For questions, discussions and suggestions regarding Alive Pioneer for GP8 Amp
Ateeq

Scl and Arousal

Post by Ateeq »

Hi Ryan it seems that I have a real problem with scl training I don't see no change whatsoever ,I have tried numerous creams and eeg paste.so my question is if I have scl and arousal as secondary option ,I do notice movement on the scale
what is this measuring,
Also if I set heart rate range as training is the bar graph which goes red to green still measuring smoothness at that moment while the number is indicative of percentage of heart range to target or is the red to blue to green bar just indicating heart rate range .
Regards Ateeq
Ryan Deluz

Re: Scl and Arousal

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi Ateeq,

Sorry SCL training isn't working well for you. BVP Amplitude may be a good replacement at some point... We will come out with a separate BVP Amplitude sensor you can use with your existing GP8 (in a few months or so).

In graph training, the bottom bar graph always shows smoothness. In any environment, game, coach workshop, etc. the bottom bar shows whatever you are training. This way, if you are training heart rate range in Dual Drive, the bottom bar graph shows you how well you are doing with heart rate range training, so green would be towards your set target heart rate range. If you are set to automatically range heart rate, green is greater range.

Ryan
Ryan Deluz

Re: Scl and Arousal

Post by Ryan Deluz »

I see I missed your question around arousal, arousal is determined using both skin sweat and heart rate information.