Media Player

For questions, discussions and suggestions regarding Alive Pioneer for GP8 Amp
Romanwaf

Media Player

Post by Romanwaf »

Hi Ryan:
1 what inputs can i use in M.P?
Can I combine the inputs to control video.

2 On the opening screen its version 2.2 but i install 2.23 then 2.24 any other place i check version?

3. GP8 came with 2 black electrodes 1 is shorter the the other what they are for? also 2 peaces of red cloth what they are for

Thanks ,
Roman
Ryan Deluz

Re: Media Player

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi Roman,

1. As of March, 2016, the current version of Advanced Media Player can only respond to heart rate smoothness, and skin conductance. Within a month or less we will release a new version that allows you to choose any feedback from the Alive Main Menu.

First select your feedback from the Alive Main Menu, then go to Alive Games, then Advanced Media Player. If Advanced Media Player can't use that feedback you won't be able to launch Advanced Media Player, and will see a message that this game can't be used with that feedback. If you can launch Advanced Media Player than it will work with that feedback.

You can't use two feedbacks at once (for example skin sweat and heart rate) at the same time with Advanced Media Player.

2. If you've installed 2.2.4 then you have it, that update did not change the loading screen. In a couple of days 2.2.5 will be released, which does change the loading screen. You can also see, in small text, in the lower left hand corner of the loading screen with the Alive logo, the exact build date. Let me know if you need to verify this further and we can compare build dates.

3. The longer black electrode is for wrist to ankle ECG training. Wrist to ankle frees one wrist, so that you can move it to play a game without generating heart rate errors. Also the wrist to ankle signal is stronger than wrist to wrist. Each GP8 Amp comes with elastic bands to hold permanent electrodes on your wrists (or possible ankle) for ECG. For the ankle it may be easier to slip the electrode into a sock. These elastic bands vary in color.

Best,

Ryan
Ateeq

Post by Ateeq »

HI Ryan why did I only get 1 short electrode black ,and I got no red elastic bands I did get 2 white wrist bands though
Regards Ateeq
Ryan Deluz

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi Ateeq,

The color of the elastic bands doesn't matter, they arrive in assorted (various) colors.

You should have at least 4 electrodes, 1 red, white, green and black. Also you may have two black electrodes, one short and one long. If you have a long black electrodes use that to attach to the right ankle for wrist to ankle ECG training (with the white electrode on the left wrist).

Best,

Ryan Deluz
Somatic Vision Inc.
Ateeq

Post by Ateeq »

Hi Ryan i diid get 4 electodes
One short black
1 red
1 green
1 white
The point is i did not get a long black electrode. To use on ankle
Regards Ateeq
sv.adm

Post by sv.adm »

Hi Ateeq,

In the list of what is provided with the GP8 Amp a long black electrode is not something that is included.

The standard black electrode will also reach the ankle.

Ryan
Ateeq

Post by Ateeq »

Thanks for clearing that up for me Ryan
Regards Ateeq