Quick Relaxation through Alive Environments

What do you do to relieve stress?
Lesley

Quick Relaxation through Alive Environments

Post by Lesley »

When I find myself rushing to 'get things done', a great way to manage my stress is to stop what I'm 'doing', and spend a few minutes relaxing into an Alive Environment before going out and accomplishing today's goals. I always enjoy the first one...' breath spirals'. My %age usually starts at 0% - but then as I listen to the wonderful music and flow with the graphics while practicing my optimal breathing speed, my tension begins to relax. In no time my %age is way above 50%and there is a smile on my dial.. I then feel like a gentle dance is happening in my body.
What a wonderful way to begin my day of being joyfully productive!
stress-freeliving

Re: Quick Relaxation through Alive Environments

Post by stress-freeliving »

I agree, Lesley.

The Alive Environments can allow us to easily and quickly find a state of relaxation.

For me, they also can take me to that rhythmic breathing pace which fosters better health - for the moment, and for long term. (HRV based resonant frequency breathing has shown in many studies to have long term health benefits, including in terms of life expectancy).

We all should take time to practice our biofeedback based mindfulness and relaxation each day. Most high achievers and top performers in life seem to have 1 thing in common: they practice some form of mindfulness, meditation or self-health technique as part of a morning routine.

This is a good reminder. We have a good system at our fingertips; just use it early each day.
Clay
Clay Ryan
Owner | Stress-Free Living | Braintraincoach.com
Office: 410-658-7336 | Toll Free: 800-678-4210
[email protected] | https://www.stress-freeliving.com
[email protected] | https://braintraincoach.com
markneesham1

Re: Quick Relaxation through Alive Environments

Post by markneesham1 »

For me, they also help me breathe in a rhythmic way, which is good for my health right now and in the long run. (Many studies have shown that HRV-based resonant frequency breathing is good for your health in the long run, including in terms of your life expectancy.)

We should all take time every day to use biofeedback to help us be more mindful and relax. Most people who do well in life seem to have one thing in common: as part of their morning routine, they do some kind of mindfulness, meditation, or self-health technique.

This is good to keep in mind. We have a good system at hand; all we have to do is use it every day early.