Alive and BioExplorer

Just getting started with biofeedback games? Share thoughts, questions, and ideas with others like you
nb12

Alive and BioExplorer

Post by nb12 »

Sorry if my question betrays total cluelessness on the subject. I currently own Alive for HRV biofeedback. I also use nir HEG device with HEG Studio. As far as I get my HEG device is supported by BioExplorer which also supports Alive and Particle Editor. Basically I want a configuration that provides auditory feedback. I use Alive and Particle Editor in this way. I basically switch the monitor off when I work with Alive. Is it possible to create such a configuration for my HEG device in BioExplorer?
Ryan Deluz

Re: Alive and BioExplorer

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Alive isn't available for BioExplorer, mainly because it only works for heart rate / skin sweat training.

Particle Editor is available for BioExplorer (through www.BeeMedic.com). Its a separate software, and costs more for neurofeedback training ($395).
nb12

Post by nb12 »

I haven't yet purchased BioExplorer. So I don't yet know what's going on there. Does this mean that if my HEG device is supported in BioExplorer, I will be able to use Particle Editor for feedback from the device?
Ryan Deluz

Post by Ryan Deluz »

If you purchase BioExplorer and Particle Editor for BioExplorer then you will be able to use Particle Editor with your HEG. You may need to adjust the BioExplorer design, but it can certainly work.
nb12

Post by nb12 »

OK. Thank you