Wishes for the next update

In this forum, clinicians and therapists can discover and share information about working with clients in and outside of the Alive environment.
araun

Wishes for the next update

Post by araun »

Hi

I'm working now for some days with alive clinical version. Thank you very much for this nice software. There are some issues I think could be improved.

-Naming the protocols before closing to refind them easier. If I create several graph logs after each other I can't remember exactly. For example: "orthostatic test", or "talking about her husband"

-Adding Comments during graph training: Often, something unexpected happens, then I am to late to type and click the plus button. There should be the possibility to drag and drop the "event line" or to type the text afterwards.

-cut out parts with measurements errors. Sometimes the IOM sensor starts showing errors, this falsifies the results and makes the clinical graphs unusable. It would be great to be able to cut out this parts manually. I do this now in Kubios, which works fine, but I'd appreciate to use often the Alive graphs and statistics.

araun