Gm8 amp gain

For questions, discussions and suggestions regarding Alive Pioneer for GP8 Amp
Ateeq

Gm8 amp gain

Post by Ateeq »

Hi Ryan amplifier implies amplification ,where are controls to change this if signal is not ideal
Regards Ateeq
Ryan Deluz

Re: Gm8 amp gain

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi Ateeq,

I think the "controls" you are thinking of are in the hardware and not modifyable.

In regards to ECG, etc., this is calibrated automatically. In regards to most signals all available signal is presented, its just a matter of zooming in on the graph in Alive and/or setting appropriate starting/target values.

Do you know how to zoom in in Alive graphs?

Best,

Ryan
Ateeq

Re: Gp8 amp gain

Post by Ateeq »

Hi Ryan I do know how to zoom in this helps a little ,but if you look on physiodata website and run their Hrv software you will see on right of screen is autogain ,increase gain ,decrease ect .
Regards Ateeq
Ryan Deluz

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi Ateeq,

The interface we have doesn't have real gain controls. I was looking at their website and didn't see gain control. I also opened some of their software and didn't find gain control. I wonder if you are perhaps looking at their more expensive C2 device? Please send me a web link.

Best,

Ryan
Ryan Deluz

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi Ateeq,

Thanks for sending to my e-mail the screenshot. I've confirmed with J&J the makers of the physiodata software, that the gain setting on that screen is simply the software zooming in on the existing signal, like the zoom buttons in Alive. There is no hardware gain settings.

Best,

Ryan
Ateeq

Post by Ateeq »

Hi Ryan thanks for looking it to this .
Regards Ateeq