Registration

For questions, discussions and suggestions regarding Alive Pioneer for GP8 Amp
Romanwaf

Registration

Post by Romanwaf »

Hi Ryan:
I am using GMP8 everything works fine, very user friendly. The tutorials and manual is real gem!
I have Nexus-4 and Procomp 2 to compare. The cost is very low ,much less then anything similar. Hopefully it’s going to expend with more sensors and software .I like the most video player that I tried with Alive, it makes training much more pleasant.
My concern is registration. I have 4 modern computers and many thousands dollars of gadgets and software.Unfortunatly computers crash and in spite of backup often ,at least couple times a year I HAVE TO reinstall everything ,few days ago my latest Alienware ssd expired and I lost one registration one is left.
I perfectly understand your concern about intellectual theft it probably takes tremendous effort and time to create a Pioneer software, but what if I lose second registration? I am not an expert in computers, but it feels that to adapt Pioneer to different amplifier will take much more skill then to break the activation code at least no code and only registration number in Procomp and Nexus. It has be an easey way to make sure that you get what is yours.
P.S I looked at your references and Google on BVP Amplitude, most of literature is based on common sense, personal experience and small samples studies. Can you direct me to something double blind, placebo controlled? Like standards used for medications trials. I keep checking from the side of Cardiology it fills that it should be statistical correlation with some of the abnormalities as you know Resprate is FDA approved
As a legal disclaimer I ask for educational purposes only.
Thank you,
Roman
Ryan Deluz

Re: Registration

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi Roman,

If you are only using Alive on one computer at a time, we can help you sort out registration issues if you end up with no activations available. If you are about to reinstall everything on a computer, PLEASE REMEMBER to go to Start Menu -> Programs -> Alive -> Transfer Activation (may be named Uninstall Step 1 - Transfer Activation). This will let you move your serial numbers around.

Please contact Yuval Oded, mentalfit at gmail, for more information, as he is in the process of publishing a paper about BVP and has done his PhD thesis on BVP Amplitude feedback training.

Its quite easy to see the relation between BVP Amplitude and stress, though. If you hold your breath and tighten your body, you can see the BVP amplitude shrinks immediately.

Best,

Ryan