Dreamscapes

Questions, discussion and requests for Alive Pioneer for IOM & emWave. For Alive Pioneer for GP8 Amp topics please use the GP8 Amp forum.
Ateeq

Dreamscapes

Post by Ateeq »

Hi Thanks for a wonderful add-on to alive ,my 5 year old really likes it as well just to play the maths games, is there anyway to play by disabling sensor just to play the games .
Regards Ateeq
Ryan Deluz

Re: Dreamscapes

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi Ateeq,

No, there isn't a way to do that in Dreamscapes. You can set, using manual ranging, a very tolerant range, but I suggest you continue to use the feedback while your child plays. That way, only if he gets very stressed, does the game get harder to play, but you can still have that stress feedback.

Best,

Ryan
randerson2010

Post by randerson2010 »

I only have the emwave sensor. Am I able to utilize all the aspects of Dreamscapes environments and games without having the IOM sensors?
Ryan Deluz

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi Randerson,

Yes, you can use all aspects of Dreamscapes (as long as you own Alive).

Compared to the emWave, which only measures heart rate, the IOM also measures skin conductance. Therefore with the emWave you won't be able to train skin conductance, and so of course you can't train skin conductance in Dreamscapes. Dreamscapes lets you train whatever data is available from any and all Alive compatible sensors you use.

Best,

Ryan