Reset progress

Just getting started with biofeedback games? Share thoughts, questions, and ideas with others like you
Abhijeet

Reset progress

Post by Abhijeet »

Hi,

Just started with Alive.

I want to reset the progress shown for a user and start afresh. How can that be done.

Thanks
Abhijeet
Ryan Deluz

Re: Reset progress

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi Abhijeet,

Its best to create a new user. If you want the same user name you can first delete the old user.

Best,

Ryan Deluz
Somatic Vision Inc.
Abhijeet

Post by Abhijeet »

Thanks Ryan.

Abhijeet
stress-freeliving

Post by stress-freeliving »

Hi Abhijeet,
This is an idea which I will test and verify for effectiveness. And, can be useful in more situations.

As you become more experienced, another option would be to move or delete individual sessions of a User from the Alive Sessions Folder in your Document Folder. This would be similar to creating a New User name for a client as suggested by Ryan Deluz of Somatic Vision.

A great facet of the Alive program is that it records all the sessions of all users by date. This way you can adjust for progress review via the method I suggest (in my opinion). Please test this yourself to verify.

This way, you can remove the sessions which you know contain data points which are in error, or unrepresentative of what you are testing, or an outlier to your efforts. For example, if your client or research subject had a regular cough, or was excessively yawning, or there was an outside distraction which significantly impacted the results of a session, you might want to create a secondary folder and move those sessions to it along with a notation in your own records.

Just a thought.
Clay, Stress-Free Living & BrainTrainCoach.com
Clay Ryan
Owner | Stress-Free Living | Braintraincoach.com
Office: 410-658-7336 | Toll Free: 800-678-4210
[email protected] | https://www.stress-freeliving.com
[email protected] | https://braintraincoach.com