HRV Audio feedback

Technology and the pace of life have given video gaming a whole new charter: Make people’s lives better and healthier. Discuss!
Mordavid

HRV Audio feedback

Post by Mordavid »

Which game/workshop in clinical/pioneer offers the most customizable audio feedback? i am not looking for an active game (so this could be a game in autopilot) but I want to control the feedback options (when I get it, maybe several types of feedback) and based on what (smoothness/ BVP/ LF-HF ratio etc).
Best option for me is having a feedback ound just above/below a threshold.

I tried the audio options in the graph page but somehow that don't work - The music volume doesn't change at all and I can't hear any ding sound.
Ryan Deluz

Re: HRV Audio feedback

Post by Ryan Deluz »

What are you training? For example, if you are training skin conductance, open the Skin Conductance Graphs (under change graphs in any graph training screen). Click Audio Options. You can then choose music. The way this works is that on the main SCL graph you need to manually drag the starting and target SCL lines to choose the starting and target state. You can take whatever the current location of the orange line is, (current skin conductance) and set that as the starting state, then move the target a little bit lower. The volume will then increase as the skin conductance decreases. Play with it and let me know if there are any issues.

If you have Alive Pioneer, there is very complicated audio feedback available in the Workshops -> Custom Workshops -> Precise Meditation Bell. But it's complicated to use. You can set almost any feedback or combination of feedbacks that result in ding sounds or some ambient sound loops.