What "regular" games would you like to have biofeedback?

Technology and the pace of life have given video gaming a whole new charter: Make people’s lives better and healthier. Discuss!
AbigailH
Site Admin

What "regular" games would you like to have biofeedback?

Post by AbigailH »

Are there any commercial games that you think would be awesome integrated with biofeedback data? Biofeedback integration would mean you play the same way, but the environment responds to your stress levels and more positive outcomes happen when you are relaxed.
Kjpt.armin.ernst

Re: What "regular" games would you like to have biofeedback?

Post by Kjpt.armin.ernst »

Quite an Old thread with no reply at all, so I try.

First of all let me state, I came to 'Alive' just a few weeks ago.
I personally like 'Inner Tube' best of all the included games and environments.
I am working as child psychotherapist in Germany, and in my practice children (mostly aged 8-16) like 'Dual Drive' and 'Advanced Media Player' most.

To the point of the topic:
The idea of implementing biofeedback into regular games is great. I think it will be very exciting playing 'Half Life' in Bio Mode.
Quite a problem HL is rated 18 in Germany, so I could not offer it in my practice.

My suggestions Out of my experience with my young patients:
Many of the kids like StarWars, I am sure a Game like SW The Force Unleashed could well be a similar to HL but adequate for younger kids, in Germany the Force unleashed is rated12.

As many of the kids like Dual Drive I also think a commercial title like Need for Speed will be of interest too.

Finally let me add I would appreciate any upgrade / addon for Inner Tube as well as Dual Drive.

Hope to give a New fresh impulse :-D
Greetings from Germany, Armin.