Particle Editor Environments -->> Alive Env.

Just getting started with biofeedback games? Share thoughts, questions, and ideas with others like you
kmrt

Particle Editor Environments -->> Alive Env.

Post by kmrt »

I like to train with Alive Environments, those visualizations have excellent taste. (Shape Shifter is my favorite)
I have found Particle Editor has much more Environments and they are also fantastic. (I like Andromeda 3)
Is there any way to use Particle Editor Environments in Alive? (as emWave Emotion Visualizer Pro can be added on emWave)
Btw, Emotion Visualizer of emWave is your work, Ryan??
Ryan Deluz

Re: Particle Editor Environments -->> Alive Env.

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi,

Yes, we are currently in the process of adapting our existing games, Inner Tube and Particle Editor, to work with Alive. This way sessions recorded using Inner Tube and Particle Editor will be part of the Alive sessions database, and can be reviewed. In addition this will allow Inner Tube and Particle Editor to use the more recent Alive heart rate variability/smoothness Analysis.

Emotion Visualizer is an adaptation of Somatic Vision Particle Editor. Heart Math created their own environments using the Particle Editor tools. The product is jointly published by Somatic Vision and Heart Math. Additional software for the Heart Math platform will be available in the future.

I'm so glad you are enjoying both the Alive and Particle Editor environments and look forward to when they are available to be used together.

Best,

Ryan
kmrt

Post by kmrt »

Thanks for your reply, Ryan.
Its a nice idea of mutual adaptation of your softwares.
Im looking forward to the process to be finished soon.
If there be Particle Editor two screen display, one monitor for client displaying Environments, another for counselor displaying graphs, and graphs & data of session be printed in one sheet like HRV Analysis Results of Kubios, I will get more clinical convenience.
As for sensor, IOM has advantages of two channels, but its not easy to handle (too thick calble), error messages often come even though I put the hand on table in a careful way. Its not good because error messages spoil clients concentration and motivation for training. Ear sensor of emWave is very easy to use in clinical settings. So I expect Alive/Particle Editor for emWave to arrive.
Best regards
Ryan Deluz

Post by Ryan Deluz »

We have worked extensively on the error handling for the Wild Divine sensors. A new update will be available shortly (probably within a week or two) that will dramatically improve the ability to read accurate heart rate without error, and therefore reduce the number of error messages shown about movement errors.
kmrt

Post by kmrt »

Im impressed by your effort to improve the products and your active response to us, users.
Thank you, Ryan.