i would like to use alive watching movies

Discussions around how you use Alive in your life
emilemass

i would like to use alive watching movies

Post by emilemass »

hi every body i love this software however i would like to see the capability of run any move of my library using feedback is this a hope for future updates?? thanks
Ryan Deluz

Re: i would like to use alive watching movies

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Hi,

Yes we will be adding this as a separately purchased media player that can play video files and DVDs with heart rate smoothness or skin sweat feedback.

Check back in a month or two and this should be ready for sale.

Best,

Ryan
emilemass

Post by emilemass »

awesome i can't wait 8-) if you don't mind i would like to suggest one idea that i had it is the feedback controlling the hole desk top screen like brightness ..like that you would be able to do work like typing txt or read email e-book etc at same time concentrating and keep calm to keep the screen brighter with the feedback .i don't know if it will be an popular idea but i find interesting no other software do that ;) ...but i am happy to hear that video will be available looking forward for the update ..thanks again
Ryan Deluz

Post by Ryan Deluz »

I'll look into it, we tried something a bit like this in the past that was supposed to work for all games, but it turned out to be difficult. Perhaps there is another more global solution.

Thanks,

Ryan
Mordavid

Post by Mordavid »

Any update on this?
Ryan Deluz

Post by Ryan Deluz »

You can now train with movies and DVDs using Advanced Media Player.

Advanced Media Player is available for purchase here:
http://www.somaticvision.com/AdvancedMediaPlayer

Regarding changing general screen brightness, I'm not sure if this is possible, we may look into it at some point :)
kurkure

Post by kurkure »

I like that you would be able to do work like typing txt or read email e-book etc at same time concentrating and keep calm to keep the screen brighter with the feedback .
Smile PleazZZZzzzZZZzzzz……
emilemass

Post by emilemass »

i really like alive and it is great software i find interesting the Advanced Media Player how ever i just don't understand why is so expensive? the games are half of the price ..i will consider buying when more feature are implemented like web browser so you can watch any videos like youtube etc or using the monitor for work.I did try the demo version and really messed up with vlc video player i use for all my videos not very happy about that .i hope you guys don't mind me been honest
Ryan Deluz

Post by Ryan Deluz »

Advanced Media Player was a lot of work to implement, and it is a specialty product (predicting fewer copies sold) so it ends up being a higher price.

As it uses VLC Player earlier versions of Advanced Media Player can't be used "with" VLC Player. You can install Advanced Media Player, and use it to play movies where you used to use VLC (i.e. without heart rate feedback). We do have an improved version that is completely separate from other versions of Advanced Media Player, so future updates will solve that issue.
sv.adm

Post by sv.adm »

This product was released a while ago and is available for sale here:
https://www.somaticvision.com/AdvancedMediaPlayer